Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bugs and Cheats in nokia 1600/2600

SECURITY CODE BUG:

If you think that putting a security code in your 1600 and setting up auto key lock will keep someone off from poking inside, then you arein for a surprise!

Even a 6 year kid can break it. When you press the unlock key you're asked for security code. Now all you have to do is press the Unlock key and keep it pressed for some time it will ask for code , don’t release the key and keep it pressed. Now suddenly it will say “Press *to unlock”. Here is your chance, just when this message appears quickly press the *. The trick is pressing the * quickly just when that message appears.

Howz Dat???

SCREEN DISTORTION BUG :

If you own a Nokia 1600 you should try this just enter *#5512# and see.
How do you like this? screen divided in two parts one vertical and one horizontal!
This is not all, you can make your whole screen upside down!
There are more *#5511# , *#5512# , *#5513#

GAME CHEAT(NOKIA 2600): BOUNCE :

Start the Bounce game. Now when Playing(yes, in the middle of the game) just press 787898. You might not see anything when typing butobserve closely, your ball is now INDESTRUCTIBLE!

It won’t die!

9 comments:

Vengadachalam T said...

Thanks for the useful & interesting information about the keypad unlocking for nokia 1600 mobile.I am using the mobile since 2 years it is locked mobile it locked to the cingular US.I want to unlock it i found the unlocking instructions in the site http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/ i want the unlocking code help me please.

JxM-92 said...

Another code for bounce is 787899...
this code will allow you to pass a level plus 5000 points just pressing the 5 key... if you press the 1 key it will go a level backward and if you press the 3 key it will go a level forward... and if you press the # key it will give you the anti-gravity mode for a while...

mukesh said...

My nokia 1600 was already unlocked manually. I purchased the code from http://www.unlocking4u.com/. Now my locked with puk code & i try several times to unlock it, but i cannot so need help pls.

SREENIVAS LANKA said...

From last 3 years I am using NOKIA 1600 Phone. I forgot Security Key guard code. If I want to use my phone I have to remove the battery and insert then only I can use.
Please help me how to solve this problem
My IMEI No : 358993/01/624301/0
My Mail ID : srinivasl2003@gmail.com

Lokesh said...

From last 3 years I am using NOKIA 1600 Phone. I forgot Security Key guard code. If I want to use my phone I have to remove the battery and insert then only I can use.
Please help me how to solve this problem
My IMEI No:354539/01/426402/1
My mail ID: lokeshkhandelwal27@yahoo.com

Sizzling LEO said...

hey I Find the best deals for Business Mobiles online for an organisation. Compare the latest phones and cheapest Business Mobiles deals and switch today for free.

Raghu said...

From last 3 years I am using NOKIA 1600 Phone. I forgot Security Key guard code. If I want to use my phone I have to remove Security Key guard code. help me
My IMEI No:353271/01/830992/2
My mail ID: raghunandan054@gmail.com

sp 1406 said...

how to get cheli ringtone on my nokia 1600????

hack said...

game cheat code....check out hack-fb-online.com

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by ..::MOBILE TIPS & TRICKS::..  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial